Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi everyone!  Sorry to report that it's only me, Robbi. Ian is so worn out so he asked me to come to the lobby to post to his blog. We have been going non stop since we woke up. First, a welcome breakfast then we all jumped on buses for a photo at Grant's statue, then we all went for a Congressional lunch at Capital Hill. After, we walked to the capital building for a private guided tour with one of MN Senators aides. It was amazing!
   Still to come tonight will be a private party at The National Air and Space Museum and for Wednesday, it has been confirmed, we will be going on a private whitehouse tour and President Obama has put us on his Calendar. Tomorrow we have a free day so will post photos then. We have many! Ian loved the ride here, except when the plane banked. I laughed so hard I was in tears because it really freaked him out. He ended up trading seats with me though because he changed his mind about a window seat and he LOVED watching as we flew over all of the states between MN and DC. Lake Michigan was boring for a short time but all in all it was fun. One thing I have to add, for those that know me will get a good laugh...I was laying on the ground taking photos of the Washington Monument, when Patrick (Ian's big bratty brother) decided to tell me about all of the mouse holes he was seeing in the field, then very close to my head, he claimed to have seen one. Well that was the  end of my artistic photography! LOL Bye for now! Ian is relaxed, laying in a very soft bed here at the Mariot, watching tv. I think I will join him!

No comments:

Post a Comment