Friday, September 14, 2012

We just got back from Ian's launch party. It was fun but Ian is a bit tired so I thought I would post for now. He will be adding more pictures later but I thought this one would be fun to add. I wanted to thank the employees at Walmart, Sam's Club, Remax, Ace Hardware, Dairy Queen, Super America and all other businesses that help raise money and awareness for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. For those who missed it, I decided I would add a few words, BIG MISTAKE, I cried instead, which caused Ian to cry-we were a right mess. LOL For now on, I leave the speeches up to Stephen. We love Gillette, they gave us the best gift in the world-our family...how can I not cry when talking about them :)

Here is one photo...more to come!

1 comment:

  1. The people in this family are my heroes. Ian has made such incredible progress. It truly boggles my mind how far he has come and how fast that progress has been.

    Robbi has taken this event and made it into a calling - not just for her family, but all families that unfortunately will experience something similar in their lives. Her energy and drive appear to know no limits when it comes to trying to make the streets of St Cloud safer to walk, the needs of the challenged be met and the knowledge of the amazing facility that is is Gillette known far and wide. I honestly do not believe that Ian, or others like him, could have a more potent champion of their cause than Robbi Hoy.

    As for Stephen and Patrick, they never cease to amaze and impress me with their quite strength and support for Ian and their family.

    I have always counted myself blessed to be friends with Robbi and Ian. At first I thought it was simply that they are 'good people', but now I know it is because they are an amazing example of courage and love of family.

    ReplyDelete